To become a member of Ontario Goat, please fill out the form below and return to the Ontario Goat office along with your fee payment.
Membership Application (Updated Jan 2015)
Why become a Member of Ontario Goat?
As a producer run organization, Ontario Goat promotes the entire goat industry; working to increase public awareness and assist meat, milk and fibre producers with education and research initiatives. The OG Board of Directors continues to work diligently to improve the goat industry by addressing issues such as government lobbying, consumer marketing, increasing the demand for Ontario goat products and on-farm concerns to name a few. Other membership benefits include:
- The small annual membership fee of $60 is used not only to identify you as a goat producer or industry partner, but also goes toward projects and initiatives that are undertaken on your behalf.
- With the support of your membership we are able to access government funding for projects that otherwise would not be financially possible.
- Your yearly membership fee also entitles you to receive OG’s quarterly magazine, Alliance, which serves to keep our members informed regarding the work we are doing on your behalf.
- A membership with OG also entitles you to discounted rates at various OG events. This year members received two free tickets to our Annual General Meeting and Producer Education Day
- Your OG membership will allow you to have a say in the future of the goat industry!